Phone: (920) 233-1010
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Rayburn v. MSI Insurance Company, 2001 WI App 9, 240 Wis.2d 745, 624 N.W.2d
- Andresano v. County of Pima, 213 Ariz. 65, 138 P.3d 1192
- Undergraduate, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Law School, Marquette University
- Wisconsin, 1998
- Arizona, 2001
Mr. Kuborn is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and Marquette University Law School. He was admitted to the Wisconsin bar in 1998, and is also licensed to practice in the State and Federal Courts of Arizona. A former Wisconsin State Patrol Sergeant and a retired United States Marine, he is a dedicated and committed attorney with a passion for the law and the justice it bestows.
Attorney Kuborn brings extensive experience in personal injury cases to the Curtis Law Office, as well as Family Law and Employment Law services. Since 1998, Mr. Kuborn has authored a number of articles for Wisconsin Lawyer, a testament to his comprehensive legal knowledge and capabilities.
Attorney Kuborn’s Associations/Affiliations include:
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- State Bar of Arizona
- Winnebago County Bar Association
- Green Lake County Bar Association
Honors and Awards include receiving the Honorable Charles Dunn Author Award in 1999, as well as the Partnering to Empower Award from the Christine Ann Center in 2008.